Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lecture 29/11/2010: Lion Script


Adaptation of the story of the Lion Who Couldn't Roar



Lion: I am a lion who cannot roar
When I roar my throat gets sore

I talk sweetly and nicely to my animal friends.

"How are you today?" "I'm fine, thank you."

Animals: Lion, Lion, we like you.
You're kind and sweet, that is so true!

::A whiny and tiny pig comes along::

Stupid and Stubborn Pig: Hello lion, how do you do.
I cannot agree with your point of view.

Lion: My little friend, it's okay.
I don't always have to have my way.

Stupid and Stubborn Pig: How can you say the sky is blue... can you help me to tie
my shoe?

::Lion agrees::

Lion: Little pig, little pig, I do not fib
The sky is blue as sure as a baby sleeps in its crib.

Stupid and Stubborn Pig: You lie, you lie, it is not true.
I will not thank you for tying my shoe.

::Lion gets angry and tries to roar::

Lion: GRRRR--- eek.

Lion: I need something else I do.
I'll make a machine to roar at you.
Just you wait you buffoon
I will see you in three moons.

::Lion goes to make the machine. It takes him three months to complete. Soon after it was finished, the pig turns up::

Stupid and Stubborn Pig: Here I am you silly cat.
The sky is purple and the world is flat.

::Lion pressed a button on the machine with his paw, and suddenly resounded this tremendous...::

ROOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~!

Animals: *scream and run away*

::Lion looks sadly at the departing animals::

Lion: Never will I roar again
Now my heart's in so much pain.
I'm all alone as you will see
There's no one else here but me.

::Lion begins talking nicely to the animals once more::

Animals: Lion, Lion, please don't roar anymore
Let's just share this packet of Chipsmore.
*sorry our group was feeling peckish

Lion: Indeed I'll never again use the Roaring Machine
It made me the loneliest I'd ever been.

~The End & Happily Ever After~

1 comment:

Shak said...

wwwooowww (: